08 March 2018
The Company MyDailyLookBook (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates https://www.mydailylookbook.com the “Site”. We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors. This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site. We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the website.
Please read this policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. By using the Website, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is to refrain from using our websites.
Our website is not intended for use by persons under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any personal information on our websites without legal parental or guardian consent.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. We collect different kinds of information from or about you:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of our website (including your IP address, make and model of the mobile device, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths).
- Contact information that allows us to communicate with you. We obtain this information when you register to our Website. This may include information such as your First Name, Last Name, Email Address, City, Mobile Number and other identifiers by which you may be contacted online or offline.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters.
- Information that you provide to us when using our website, or that is generated in the course of the use of those services (including the timing, frequency and pattern of using.
- Information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us or send through our website
- Profile information such as your Date of Birth, Gender, Current City, Nationality, Social media profile information including Facebook profile picture (if you sign-in via Facebook, or Google Plus and authorize us to use your Facebook profile picture).
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Administer our website and business.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email or phone.
- Communicate with you about our products and services.
- Communicate with you about the email notifications that you have specifically requested.
- Send you our email newsletters.
- Display and measure our advertisements and services so we can show you relevant advertisements and measure the effectiveness of our advertisements and reach of services.
- Send you marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology.
- Keep our website secure and prevent fraud.
The usage information we collect helps us to improve our websites and to deliver a better and more personalized experience by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns in order to better manage the demands on our network infrastructure.
- Customize our websites according to your individual interests.
- Deal with inquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website.
We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
Disclosing personal information:
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries) insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information:
(a) to the extent that we are required to do so by law.
(b) in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings.
(c) in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
How we collect the information:
You provide information to us when you:
- Fill-in forms on our websites, including forms to register to use our websites, make purchases, request further services or post material on our websites.
- Respond to surveys we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- We may automatically collect information through automatic data collection and tracking technologies when you use our products or services, or interact with our websites, or certain of our partners’ websites.
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site(“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this. The Log Data section is for businesses that use analytics or tracking services in websites, like Google Analytics.
International data transfers:
Information that we collect may be stored and processed in and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
Information that we collect may be transferred to the following countries which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area: (the United States of America, Russia, Japan, China and including India).
Personal information that you publish on our website or submit for publication on our website may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
You expressly agree to the transfers of personal information described in this Section.
Third-party information collection
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
How we share the information we collect
- We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our websites users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an e-mail address to use the “e-mail a friend” feature of our websites, we will transmit the contents of that e-mail and your e-mail address to the recipients.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
Location information. You can choose whether or not to allow our Website to collect and use real-time information about your device’s location through the device’s privacy settings. If you block the use of location information, some parts of our Website may then be inaccessible or not function properly.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
You can delete cookies already stored on your computer.
Security of personal information
- We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
- All electronic financial transactions entered into through our website will be protected by encryption technology.
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
- You are responsible for keeping the password you use for accessing our website confidential; we will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our website).
- The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.